1. Enter the word or phrase you wish to find mentioned in our articles.
2. Choose 'full document' if you want the search engine to check all of the contents of our articles.
3. Choose 'titles only' if you want the search engine to check only the article titles. This may be a wise way to begin your search. If you do not find what you are looking for, you can then try the 'full document' option.
4. Choose 'exact phrase' if you want a very specific match to your query. In other words, if you type in 'armageddon', the search results will show you 'armageddon' and nothing else.
5. Choose 'any terms' if you want general matches to your query. In other words, if you type in 'armageddon', the search results will show you titles, and/or articles containing 'armageddon', 'battle of armageddon', 'battle', and 'of'. Thus, it may be wiser to begin by searching for specific targets first.
Please exercise some patience while the search is being performed, as it may require a few minutes to produce results on your screen.