Endtime Prophecy Net - Endtime Prophecy Net - Article By The WordWeaver Endtime Prophecy Net - Endtime Prophecy Net - Article By The WordWeaver Endtime Prophecy Net - Endtime Prophecy Net - Article By The WordWeaver

   MESSAGE TO THE WORLD : GOD'S PLAN REVEALED!



Copyright 1994 - 2011 Endtime Prophecy Net

Published On : October 13, 1997

Last Updated : January 3, 2009

Message To The World explains God's wonderful plan of
Eternal Salvation for all of humanity. This article is
easily understood by people of all ages; even by young
children.




In the world today, there are so many different religions;
each one of which has their own churches, temples, mosques
or other places of worship. Because of this religious
diversity, many people often find themselves wondering which
one is the correct one to believe in and follow. They feel
overwhelmed, and completely lost amidst the multitude of
choices available to them. Perhaps you are one of such
people. What creates this confusion in the first place, is
the fact that each of these religions has a set of beliefs
which may differ with, and contradict what is being taught
by some of the others. The reasons why this is so are many,
but the end result is that many people don't know in which
direction to turn in order to find the truth.

One idea which is shared by Christianity, Judaism and Islam,
is the belief in one God, Who created the Earth and all life
on it; in fact, the entire universe; a Supreme Being. This
is why they are referred to as monotheistic religions. This
belief in one supreme God sets these three religions apart
from other belief systems, as some of the others do not
teach that there is one Supreme Being. Instead, they worship
many different gods, each with its own power and authority.
For example, such is the case with Hinduism, from which
different popular forms of meditation are derived. Other
religions worship the forces of nature, such as Wicca, or
dead relatives, such as Shintoism.

In the case of certain religions, an ordinary human being is
elevated to the status of a god, through the erection of
temples and statues in that person's honor, and through the
widespread teaching of his belief system. Such is the case
with Buddhism. Some belief systems go as far as to say that
we are gods. They rely upon the self-help technique, and
claim that all answers are to be found within oneself. They
teach that we have the power to control our own destinies
without any intervention from a Higher Power. And yet other
religions, such as the African-derived Santeria, bow down to
Satan and the wicked forces of darkness. In some developed
countries, people also worship power, money and materialism.
Of course, there are also those who claim that they do not
worship any god or spirit. In fact, they deny the existence
of the spiritual world altogether. This current life is all
there is, they claim. There is nothing else to follow they
insist.

Even between Christianity, Judaism and Islam, there are some
differences of which you should be aware. Just because a
religion promotes the belief in one Supreme Being does not
necessarily mean that it is safe to follow. What makes the
Christian faith different from all other religions, is the
fact that it is the only one which is honest enough to speak
of our need for a Saviour, Who offers us the free gift of
Eternal Life, in a new and better world where all suffering,
pain and sorrow will be removed. Other belief systems, such
as Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism, erroneously teach that we
can gain Eternal Life, and be a part of this wonderful new
world, even if we don't believe in the Saviour. According to
their doctrines, Salvation is based upon doing good things,
or perfecting ourselves by living many times, or keeping
many rules. In other words, they would have us to believe
that we can gain Eternal Life through our own good merits.
Even though it shares some common history with the Christian
faith, Judaism likewise rejects basic Christian beliefs.

Exactly what are these beliefs?

As I noted a moment ago, Christianity teaches that we cannot
save ourselves. We need some outside help. We need a Savior.
Why is this so? According to the Bible, we are all sinners;
we aren't perfect; we have all made mistakes; regardless of
how young or how old we may be. Our greatest mistake, or
sin, is that we don't love God or each other as much as we
should. That is why there are so many problems in the world
today. Many people simply do not act out of love for God, or
out of love for others, but only out of love for themselves.
They live self-centered lives, instead of God-centered
lives. "Me" must come first, and whatever is good for "Me",
is good for everyone else. It is this kind of sick attitude
which results in war, murder, rape, abortion, theft, the
oppression of the poor, and many other crimes.

This attitude also results in our being dishonest with
others, as well as with ourselves, because we are not
willing to face up to the truth regarding ourselves. Such
things are all motivated by pride, selfishness, and the evil
which lurks in our heart. Not only do such acts hurt others,
but they hurt God as well, and they keep us separated from
Him, just as parents are sometimes not too happy to see
their children when they have been disobedient. In fact,
because we do not obey God's Laws of Love as we should, and
because we rebel against His Will for our lives, it forces
Him to punish us; just as responsible parents will punish
their children when they too do something wrong. In this
case, the Biblical law is very clear regarding the penalty
for the sins of rebellion and unbelief. It states such
things as the following:

"For the wages of sin is death . . ."
Romans 6:23a, KJV

". . . he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but
the wrath of God abideth on him."
John 3:36b, KJV

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to
kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy
both soul and body in hell."
Matthew 10:28, KJV

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living
God . . . For our God is a consuming fire."
Hebrews 10:31, 12:29, KJV

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
cast into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20:15, KJV

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and
murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters,
and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which
burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Revelation 21:8, KJV

That is a heavy price to pay, but we choose it through our
own continual stubbornness and unbelief. God does not choose
it for us, as some false accusers would have you to believe.
Moreover, we can have peace in our hearts, knowing that no
matter how bad we have been, or how rebellious we have been,
all is not lost. Just as most parents eventually embrace
their children in love once again, God too does not remain
mad at us forever; He does not cast us away forever; unless
that is what we truly want. He is mindful of the fact that
we are weak, human flesh; and so as King David wrote, He has
pity upon us:

"Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth
them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth
that we are dust."
Psalms 103:13-14, KJV

In His mercy, God, is willing to give us time to acknowledge
our errors, to ask for forgiveness, and to repent. That is
why in the midst of affliction, the Prophet Jeremiah wrote:

"It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not. They are new every
morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23, KJV

So you see, God's love and mercy are renewed every single
morning; and because they are, He has purposely made a way
for our sins to be forgiven, so that our relationship with
Him can be restored.

The way that He did this, is by allowing His own Son, Jesus
Christ, to take our punishment for us. It is as if one of
our brothers or sisters or friends decided to take the blame
for something that we did, and be punished for it; even
though we really did it. This is true love; this is putting
others before self; and this is exactly what Jesus did for
us. The Bible tells us that He took upon Himself our sins:

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;
that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."
2 Corinthians 5:21, KJV

In other words, even though Jesus was sinless, God the
Father allowed His Son to take upon Himself the sins of the
world. He allowed Jesus to be punished for us, so that we
could find atonement, or forgiveness and reconciliation with
the Father, through His Sacrifice. That is why John the
Baptist said upon recognizing Jesus as the Savior of all
mankind:

". . . Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the
world."
John 1:29b, KJV

Why was Jesus obligated to die such a gruesome death in the
first place? Couldn't it have been avoided? In a word, no.
According to the laws of the Old Testament, the remission of
sin could only be achieved through the sacrifice of an
unblemished goat or lamb. That is why we find the ritual
sacrifice of animals throughout the Old Testament. It was a
foreshadow of better things to come in Christ. Thus, as Paul
and other writers explain, Jesus became the Lamb of God of
the New Testament. By His dying on the Cross, He became the
Author of the New Covenant between God and man. He became
the Final Sacrifice. There needs to be no more:

"For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed
for many for the remission of sins."
Matthew 26:28, KJV

"And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament,
that by means of death, for the redemption of the
transgressions that were under the first testament, they
which are called might receive the promise of eternal
inheritance . . . And almost all things are by the law purged
with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."
Hebrews 9:15, 22, KJV

"And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the
blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that
of Abel."
Hebrews 12:24, KJV

Jesus accepted the guilty verdict of His accusers; He took
the whipping for us; He took the death sentence which we
truly deserve; by His own loving choice. We were all held
hostage by sin, and Jesus paid the ransom price for our
freedom, through His sufferings upon the Cross. In the
Gospels of Mark and Luke He said:

"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but
to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."
Mark 10:45, KJV

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed
me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal
the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives,
and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them
that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the
Lord."
Luke 4:18-19, KJV

The Apostle Paul also tells us "For ye are bought with a
price . . .", and what an expensive price it was indeed! In
other words, Jesus didn't look out for Himself first. He
wasn't concerned with His own wellbeing; He was only
concerned about our wellbeing, and our future in the Kingdom
of His Father. Jesus came to fulfill a mission, but He had
to be willing to temporarily forsake His place in Heaven,
and His life on Earth, in order to fulfill it. That is why
Paul also writes:

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be
equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took
upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness
of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled
himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of
the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and
given him a name which is above every name: That at the name
of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and
things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every
tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the
glory of God the Father."
Philippians 2:5-11, KJV

Jesus' life was not self-centered, but rather God-centered.
He wanted to please His Father first and above all; and so
He gladly laid down His life for us, as atonement for our
sins. Jesus didn't have to do it, but He did. He obeyed His
Father's Will, because He knew that it was absolutely
necessary for our Salvation. In His moments of agony while
in the Garden, He said:

". . . Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me:
nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."
Luke 22:42, KJV

And that same night, He took the path that led to the Cross,
when He was betrayed into the hands of sinful men. Would any
of us have had the same degree of love which must have been
required in order to make such a difficult choice? And it
was indeed an act of love. As the Apostle John wrote:

"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down
his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the
brethren."
1 John 3:16, KJV

Many so-called wise men, holy men, philosophers and teachers
have come and gone down through the centuries. They have
each impressed men with their wisdom, and inspired men with
their teachings and examples of love, patience, and
tolerance; but none of them, not one single one of them,
ever did what Jesus Christ did. None of them paid the
Ultimate Price. None of them opened the way to Eternal Life.
Only Jesus could do that, and He willingly did so. Not only
that, but He warned us of those false prophets who had come
before Him, and of those who would undoubtedly come after
Him. In the Gospels He tells us:

"All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but
the sheep did not hear them."
John 10:8, KJV

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,
and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it
were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Matthew 24:24, KJV

Jesus knew from the beginning that there was no other way,
but the way of the Cross; and by going the torturous way of
the Cross, He in fact became the Way to Eternal Life. That
is why in the Gospel of John He tells us:

". . . I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh
unto the Father, but by me."
John 14:6b, KJV

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never
perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."
John 10:28, KJV

Some time later, the Apostles affirmed Jesus' teachings when
they said such things as the following:

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none
other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be
saved."
Acts 4:12, KJV

". . . Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be
saved . . ."
Acts 16:31, KJV

The Apostle Paul also tells us that Jesus is the Author and
the Finisher of our faith. Jesus started it all, and without
Him, it would have never been:

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,
despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of
the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:2, KJV

The Bible plainly teaches us that we simply cannot ever be
good enough, or perfect enough, to deserve God's love and
mercy. How much less the Salvation, and the Heavenly Life
which He offers us? These are things which only He can
bestow upon us because of His great love towards us. As John
also wrote:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life."
John 3:16, KJV

The Apostle James also plainly states that anything good we
have in our lives, is a gift come down from God above:

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and
cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no
variableness, neither shadow of turning."
James 1:17, KJV

So Salvation is a token of God's love. All we have to do is
to accept His love through Christ's Sacrifice. If we are
really honest with ourselves, then we know in our hearts
that our very best is never going to be good enough. We
cannot save ourselves, from ourselves and our personal sins,
no matter how hard we try. We are imperfect in the flesh and
always will be, simply because we are humans born with a
sinful nature. We already know how to do wrong and evil from
a young age, but we must learn to do good. As it is also
written:

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any
man should boast."
Ephesians 2:8-9, KJV

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but
according to his mercy he saved us . . ."
Titus 3:5a, KJV

Before his conversion to the Christian faith, the Apostle
Paul, then known as Saul, was a very zealous, self-righteous
Jewish Pharisee who did his best to uphold the Mosaic Law.
He was probably very confident that his own so-called
goodness and dutiful keeping of the Mosaic Law made him a
prime candidate for Heaven; at least until that fateful day
on the road to Damascus when he had his dreadful encounter
with the risen Jesus Christ! The Lord greatly humbled Paul,
and opened his spiritual eyes, so that he could finally see
the truth regarding his miserable, sinful condition. It was
after that, that we find Paul writing such things as the
following:

"O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the
body of this death?"
Romans 7:24, KJV

"For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be
called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God."
1 Corinthians 15:9, KJV

What a change of attitude after God had time to deal with
Saul's pride! Sadly, there are a lot of Sauls in the world
today. Such people tend to possess a lot of self-confidence.
They have inflated egos and high opinions of themselves.
Quite often they will look down upon others who they feel do
not meet their standards and expectations. Those people who
are religiously zealous, sometimes have a tendency to think
that they are a little better, perhaps a little more holy,
and just a bit more righteous than others. This is not the
real righteousness which comes from God; but rather, it is
self-righteousness; and the Bible does not speak well of it.
For example, the Prophet Isaiah wrote:

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our
righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a
leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us
away."
Isaiah 64:6, KJV

King Solomon likewise offered some wise advice regarding
those people who have such high opinions of themselves, and
who are filled with their own false sense of righteousness.
In the Proverbs he wrote:

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit
before a fall."
Proverbs 16:18, KJV

Please take a moment now to consider your own life. If you
can be honest with yourself, whether you are young or old,
you know in your heart that you have not always led an
exemplary life. Perhaps you have lied in order to cover for
yourself; perhaps you have said cruel things which have hurt
others; or perhaps you have stolen something which did not
belong to you. You have undoubtedly done certain things of
which you are ashamed, which would embarrass you if they
ever came to light. In short, you have not fully lived
according to God's Laws of Love, which Jesus emphasized in
the following verses:

". . . The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel;
The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord
thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with
all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first
commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt
love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other
commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:29b-31, KJV

What you need to understand, is that while we can hide our
misdeeds from our friends and family, we cannot hide them
from God. He sees all, and He knows all; and He certainly
knows the evil thoughts that dwell in our hearts. That is
why He inspired the Prophet Jeremiah to write the following:

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately
wicked: who can know it?"
Jeremiah 17:9, KJV

In fact, way back in the very first book of the Bible,
shortly before the Great Flood had occurred, God observed
the evil nature of man; and He was sorry that He had ever
created him. Thus, He chose to destroy man, because that was
the only way to purge the Earth of man's iniquity. In the
book of Genesis we read:

"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the
earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his
heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD
that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his
heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have
created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and
the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it
repenteth me that I have made them."
Genesis 6:5-7, KJV

Shortly after the Great Flood had occurred, God again
confirmed the evil nature of man's heart when He said to
Himself:

". . . I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s
sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his
youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing
living, as I have done."
Genesis 8:21, KJV

The Prophet Isaiah was also keenly aware of our fallen,
sinful condition, and our need for a Savior. That is why in
one of his prophecies regarding the coming sufferings of
Christ, he too wrote:

"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every
one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the
iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53:6, KJV

King David of old likewise recognized the fallen state of
rebellious men. In his fourteenth Psalm he writes:

". . . The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They
are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none
that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the
children of men, to see if there were any that did
understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are
all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good,
no, not one."
Psalms 14:1-3, KJV

Turning to the New Testament, on one particular occasion,
Jesus and His followers were self-righteously judged by the
Scribes and the Pharisees, because they failed to wash their
hands before eating. Exactly how did Jesus respond to their
ridiculous accusations? Consider the following:

"Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at
the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the
draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out
of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries,
fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are
the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen
hands defileth not a man."
Matthew 15:17-20, KJV

A number of years after his own conversion to the Christian
faith, the Apostle Paul paraphrased parts of King David's
fourteenth Psalm when he wrote the following in his letter
to the Roman brethren:

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Romans 3:10, KJV

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Romans 3:23, KJV

Over and over again, in both the Old and the New Testaments,
we are reminded that we are sinners. We are told that evil
lurks in our hearts, and that we are fallen creatures. It
should be obvious then, that it is utterly useless for us to
try to hide our sins from God. As the old saying goes, "Be
sure that your sins will find you out". Jesus Himself said
regarding the hypocritical religious leaders of His day:

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed;
neither hid, that shall not be known."
Luke 12:2, KJV

"If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had
sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin."
John 15:22, KJV

In his Epistles, the Apostle Paul also makes it clear that
we all have a future appointment with the Lord:

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ;
that every one may receive the things done in his body,
according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."
2 Corinthians 5:10, KJV

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this
the judgment:"
Hebrews 9:27, KJV

So as you can see, we can fool others, but we simply cannot
fool God. He knows the real score, and the Day of Reckoning
is coming for each one of us, whether we choose to believe
it or not. We will each have to acknowledge our sins.

"Exactly what is sin?" you might be wondering. "I have led a
rather decent life", you might be tempted to say. "I have
never killed anyone. I have never robbed a bank. I have
never raped anyone. I really fail to see how I am a sinner,
or why I need to believe in this Jesus of yours. I am a good
person".

Let us address the last remark first. Are you really as good
as you claim to be? On one particular occasion, a certain
person addressed Jesus as "Good Master", and inquired of him
what good thing he must do in order to have Eternal Life.
How did the Lord respond to this man's respectful remark? It
may surprise you to know that Jesus answered by saying:

". . . Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one,
that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the
commandments."
Matthew 19:17b, KJV

So with one statement, the Lord informed the man that there
is only One good; that is, our Father in Heaven, and He then
told the man something which He knew the man would not be
able to fulfill. He said "keep the commandments". In other
words, it seems that the Lord was trying to show the man the
error of his ways, when he falsely assumed that he was good,
and erroneously believed that he could merit Eternal Life by
his own good deeds.

How much this sounds like many people today, even some who
belong to organized religion. They have the mistaken idea
that they have to give God a little help in saving them.
Indirectly, such people are stating that Christ's Sacrifice
on the Cross is not sufficient atonement for our sins. The
idea seems to be that we need to add our human endeavors to
the finished work at Calvary. If Jesus said that it was
finished, (John 19:30), then it was indeed finished. Nothing
needs to be added to His Sacrifice, in order for us to gain
Salvation; nothing but faith in what He did for us.

Returning to the definition of sin, in his first Epistle,
the Apostle John offers us a very short, clear-cut
definition of sin. He states:

"Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for
sin is the transgression of the law."
1 John 3:4, KJV

What does "transgression" mean? In the New Testament, it is
derived from a Greek word which means to live outside of the
law, or to violate the law; that is, to break the law.
Exactly what law is John referring to? Obviously, being an
Israelite, he was referring to the greatest laws of human
conduct the world has ever known; that is, the Laws of Moses
as laid down in the Old Testament. Jewish life centered
around the Laws of Moses, as is evident in both the Old and
the New Testaments. As we saw a moment ago, while there are
literally hundreds of laws contained in the Old Testament,
Jesus summed them up when He said that the greatest laws, or
commandments, are to love God, and to love our neighbor as
ourselves; and we most certainly love ourselves more than
anyone else. "Me" is number one. The survival of self is the
rule which governs this current world. As the Apostle Paul
wrote:

"For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and
cherisheth it . . ."
Ephesians 5:29a, KJV

If we each loved our neighbor as we love ourselves, the
world would truly be a wonderful place in which to live.
Sadly, that is far from being true in our modern times. In
fact, Jesus said that because of iniquity, or sin, the
Endtime would be marked by a lack of love in the world, and
Paul said that the citizens of the Endtime would be lovers
of their own selves, more than lovers of God, as we see by
the following two verses:

"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall
wax cold."
Matthew 24:12, KJV

"For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous,
boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents,
unthankful, unholy . . ."
2 Timothy 3:2, KJV

So again, the greatest of all the Biblical laws is simply
love, because all other laws are encompassed by it. James
referred to it as the "Royal Law" in the following verse:

"If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou
shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:"
James 2:8, KJV

So if we truly wish to please our Heavenly King, we need to
obey His Royal Law: love. Any time that we do something
which is not motivated by love for God, or love for our
fellow man in some way, but only by a selfish love which
will bring us some personal advantage or gain, we are in
fact breaking God's Law. James tells us that even if we keep
all of the Biblical laws and only break one of them, we are
guilty of breaking them all:

"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in
one point, he is guilty of all."
James 2:10, KJV

Such is the futility of trying to keep the Law. Such is the
futility of trying to attain Salvation through our own good
deeds. We cannot be good enough of our own accord. We have
transgressed the Law; and that makes us sinners; every
single one of us. There is simply no way around it. There
are no loopholes. There are no bargaining chips. We are all
guilty as charged.

But, as we have already seen, not all is lost. There is a
way out of this mess. There is a way to be exonerated of
guilt. There is a way to avoid the punishment we deserve.
There is a silver lining to the sin which clouds and
overshadows our lives. Guilt, condemnation, judgment and
punishment do not have to be the end of this story if we
don't wish for them to be. We are not without hope. There is
a way of escape. As Jesus Himself taught His followers:

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the
world; but that the world through him might be saved."
John 3:17, KJV

We have already been condemned by our own selfish and sinful
actions. What we clearly need now is a Savior, and Jesus is
that Savior. He offers us freedom from the bondage of sin;
He offers us the hope of Redemption; and He offers us the
gift of Eternal Life, through His Sacrifice of Love on the
Cross. As the Apostle Paul explains it:

"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ
died for the ungodly."
Romans 5:6, KJV

"That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from
the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants
of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are
made nigh by the blood of Christ."
Ephesians 2:12-13, KJV

So you see, through accepting Christ's sufferings on the
Cross as atonement for our sins, we can be reunited with the
Father. Our fellowship and close relationship with Him can
be restored. That is why only a few verses later, Paul also
adds:

"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but
fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of
God;"
Ephesians 2:19, KJV

Why does Paul say this? Because that is precisely what God
has wanted all along. He has wanted His wayward children to
return to Him, just like in the story of the Prodigal Son
found in Luke chapter fifteen. In fact, at the very
beginning of the Gospel of John, we are plainly told that we
can become a part of God's Household; we can become His
adopted children, simply by accepting the Sacrifice of His
Son:

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his
name:"
John 1:12, KJV

So by simply believing in what Jesus did for us, and by
repenting of our sins, we can find forgiveness, and we can
be reunited with God; both in this life, as well as in the
life to come. God is very willing to forgive us for our
mistakes; He is able to blot out our sins from the Book; He
is able to remove the stain of guilt from our lives, if we
choose to believe in and accept the Sacrifice of His Son as
the perfect atonement for our sins. In fact, He pleads with
us to make the right choice. As the Prophet Isaiah wrote
over 2,500 years ago:

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as
snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as
wool."
Isaiah 1:18, KJV

There is no other way. God knows that we cannot be perfect
enough; we cannot be righteous enough; we cannot do enough
good deeds in order to merit Salvation and Eternal Life. We
will fall short of the goal every time. We will never meet
His standard of perfection. By ourselves, we are simply a
hopeless case; so we must humble ourselves, and be willing
to admit that we can't do it alone, and that we need His
help. If we cry out to Him and confess our sins, and confess
our need, He promises that He will hear us, and He will save
us. Again, the Prophet Isaiah wrote:

"Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot
save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:"
Isaiah 59:1, KJV

As the previous verses from Isaiah state, we can be cleansed
of our sins. We can be washed clean and made white as snow
by the Blood of the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of
the world.

If you have never heard it before, this is the central
message of our Christian faith: You are a sinner, but God
loves you anyway. He wants to forgive you, and He wants to
bring you into His Family, and give you Eternal Life; but
first you must be willing to meet the conditions which He
has established. That begins with the realization that you
are a sinner, and then repenting of your sins, whatever they
may be. If you are willing to do this, and if you are
willing to admit your need for a Savior, and if you
recognize Jesus Christ as that Savior, you will gain both
forgiveness and Eternal Life. God is waiting on you to make
the right choice. As the Apostle Peter wrote so many years
ago:

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men
count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not
willing that any should perish, but that all should come to
repentance."
2 Peter 3:9, KJV

In other words, God keeps His promises. It is not His Will
for any of us to perish; so He patiently waits for us to
repent of our sins, so that He can extend His Hand of
Salvation to us. In the Old Testament, during the time of
Moses and the children of Israel, it was also said by that
great liberator:

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of
man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not
do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
Numbers 23:19, KJV

God the Father, and Jesus His Son, have kept their part of
the bargain. Their word is good. It can be trusted. They
will deliver the promised blessings of forgiveness, as well
as Eternal Life to those who believe. Jesus paid with His
earthly life as a ransom for our sins. He died for you; for
me; for all of us. That is why in the Gospel of John He
tells us:

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men
unto me."
John 12:32, KJV

"All men" means exactly that; all men; because we are all
sinners before God, and in need of a Savior. It does not
matter of what national origin you might be. It does not
matter of what religious persuasion you might currently be,
or even if you profess no faith at all. The bottom line, is
that without Christ, you are hopeless, and you are utterly
lost. So again, Jesus fulfilled His Mission on the Cross. He
did His part. Now it is up to you to do your part. Will you?
If you are one of His children, you will know it, and you
will hear the Voice of His Spirit speaking to your heart via
this message. As Jesus also said:

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow
me:"
John 10:27, KJV

The Apostle Paul also tells us that those who are called,
are predestinated and chosen by God since before the world
began, and that the Lord knows those who are His. Consider
these verses:

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who
hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly
places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him
before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy
and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated
us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself,
according to the good pleasure of his will . . . That in the
dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather
together in one all things in Christ, both which are in
heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we
have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according
to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the
counsel of his own will:"
Ephesians 1:3-5, 10-11, KJV

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having
this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let
every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from
iniquity."
2 Timothy 2:19, KJV

If you feel God's Spirit tugging at your heart right now,
and if you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord
and Savior, I would like to invite you to do so right now.
It is not advisable for you to put it off for another day;
after all, you may not have that long. As the old saying
goes, "We are all old. We could die tomorrow". God forbid
that this should happen to you, but if it did, can you say
with all certainty that you have the assurance of Salvation
and Eternal Life? Quoting from the Prophet Isaiah, the
Apostle Paul wrote:

". . . I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of
salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted
time; behold, now is the day of salvation."
2 Corinthians 6:2, KJV

In speaking of the brevity of the human life span, the
Apostle James also wrote the following:

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what
is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a
little time, and then vanisheth away."
James 4:14, KJV

Considering then the uncertainty of your future, would it
not be wise on your part to make the decision to accept
Jesus Christ today; in fact, right now? If you feel that you
are ready, but are not quite certain regarding how to go
about doing it, allow me to suggest the following small
prayer as a guide. Please remember that prayer is not just a
dead ritual that you repeat over and over again as is taught
by some religions. Prayer is talking heart to heart with our
Heavenly Father. Through the following prayer, or a similar
one, you are expressing your acceptance of your sinful
condition, your need for a Saviour, and recognizing that
Jesus Christ is that Saviour.

Please understand that Salvation is a matter of belief and
acceptance. The words of this prayer are only the vehicle,
or the means, of demonstrating that acceptance before God.
The words themselves do not save you. What saves you is the
faith and belief in your heart in God's promises, as I have
explained them to you in this message. You might want to
pray something like the following:

"Heavenly Father, I know that I am not perfect. I admit that
I have made my share of mistakes. I know that I am a sinner.
I believe that Jesus is your Son, and that He gave His life
on the Cross for my sins. Heavenly Father, I ask You to
please forgive me for my sins through the Sacrifice of Your
Son, and to grant me Eternal Life. Please fill my life with
Your Spirit, and help me to understand Your Word, the Bible.
As I do, help me to submit myself to Your Will for my life;
help me to live a life which is pleasing in your sight; and
as much as is within me, help me to also begin telling
others about Your Son, Jesus, so that they may have Eternal
Life as well. Thank-you Father for hearing my prayer. In
Your Son, Jesus's name, I humbly ask. Amen."

If you have just prayed this prayer, or a similar prayer
with sincerity, then the Spirit of Jesus Christ has come
into your life, and you have been forgiven for your sins.
Your slate has been washed clean by the Blood of the Lamb,
and you have been given a fresh start; for as the Apostle
Paul wrote:

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new."
2 Corinthians 5:17, KJV

Jesus Himself spoke of this new spiritual birth, or rebirth.
One certain night, a noble Pharisee came to Jesus to inquire
of Him regarding His doctrine. During the conversation, the
Lord said to Nicodemus:

". . . Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born
again, he cannot see the kingdom of God . . . Except a man be
born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the
kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not
that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."
John 3:3b, 5b-7, KJV

By accepting Christ as you have just done, your spirit has
been renewed, and you have received Eternal Life; and
someday soon it will become a physical reality for all of
us. We know this is so, because the Bible says so; and that
is all we have to know. You may not have heard a loud clap
of thunder, or felt some grand onslaught of emotion; but
everything you have just asked for has been granted to you
by faith, simply because God says so in His Word; and as we
have already seen, God is not a man that He should lie. He
keeps His Word. He keeps His Promises, more than any human
being you will ever know.

So you have great reason to rejoice, because you have just
been admitted into the eternal Family of God! You belong to
Him by right of adoption through Jesus Christ. In fact, at
this very moment, the Angels in Heaven are rejoicing with
you! We know that this is so, because Jesus said so Himself.
In the Gospel of Luke He tells us:

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over
one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine
just persons, which need no repentance . . . Likewise, I say
unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God
over one sinner that repenteth."
Luke 15:7, 10, KJV

May God truly bless you in your New Life with Him! To assist
you in your new-found faith, we suggest that you immediately
begin to read your Bible. As a new Believer in Christ, it
would be good for you to begin by reading the four Gospels
which describe in great detail the Birth, Life, Message,
Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. We also encourage
you to read the many Scripture-filled articles which can be
found at our web site, endtimeprophecy.net. These articles
will answer many questions you have regarding the Bible.
Again, may the Lord bless you and enrich your life as you
study the many wonders of His Word, and begin to share it
with others.

All references were taken from the Authorized King James
Version of the Holy Bible.

Original English version written by the WordWeaver

Endtime Prophecy Net Search Engine




Additional Endtime Prophecy Net Links Endtime Prophecy Net Other Links

Home Page EPN Blog Bible Study Tools Map Resources
EPN Site Info EPN Forum KJV Verse Lists TCS Topsites List
Armageddon BBS EPN Chatroom Our World Message EPN Articles In PDF
Contact Us EPN Guestbook KJV Online Bible WW's Mini-Bio
Armageddon FTP EPN Plugboard EPN Search Engine WW's Gallery

WordWeaver's Facebook Page  Facebook WordWeaver's Twitter Page  Twitter WordWeaver's Blogger Page  Blogger WordWeaver's Tumblr Page  Tumblr WordWeaver's MySpace Page  MySpace

Please Help To Promote Endtime Prophecy Net Please Help To Promote Endtime Prophecy Net
While we do not ask for donations on the Endtime Prophecy Net website, we do ask that you help to support us in other ways. If you have been blessed by the information that you have found on the Endtime Prophecy Net website, please consider the following options:

1.  If you have a Facebook account, please consider clicking on the Facebook recommend/like button, if you find one on this page. It is usually located right above the "Endtime Prophecy Net Other Links" table. In addition to using this button to add a recommendation for our site to your Facebook page, the button will also allow you to add a comment as well.

2.  Click Here To Recommend EPN To Your Friends Via An Email Message

3.  Click Here To Learn How To Link To The Endtime Prophecy Net Website

4.  Please consider clicking some of the banners below to vote for Endtime Prophecy Net. Click as many as you like, but only once a day. Once you arrive on the other site, you may have to click a link or button for your vote to count for us! God bless you, and thanks so much for your support! Please click here for an explanation regarding how the topsites system works.

Top Christian Sites Topsites List
Independent Fundamental Baptist Topsites Top Prophecies of the Bible Websites IFB1000 - KJV Websites Close Encounters A Walk With Christ Bible Believers SBG - King James Only Directory
Top 100 Christian Websites Preaching Tools.Net Top 100 Websites Free Christian Content.org's Crown Sites Top 100 True Believin' Bible Thumpin' Sites FamilyNet International Topsites
Preaching The KJV 1611 Only EverGreat Christian Topsites The 1000 Such Days Topsites Blessings Top Site List
KJV Fundamental Christian Links The Best Baptist Web Sites at Baptist411.com Powerfulchuck's Top 100 Christian Sites The G12 Top 100 Christian Sites Top 50 Christian Websites
JCSM's Top 1000 Christian Sites Top Christian Websites Sharing Christ Top 100 Visitors List www.sitestop200.com Top 25 Golden Dove Websites Top Conspiracy Sites
Christian Top 1001 KJV-1611 Authorized Version Topsites Noah's Ark Christian (Christianity) - TOP.ORG The Top 100 Cool Sites Alternative Christian Topsites
Christian Topsites Growing In Grace Magazine's Top 100 Gospel Top Sites Born Again Sites Top Christian Communities God's Grace Saves Top List
UFO Chronicles Alienation Moons Of Jupiter Top Paranormal Sites Top 100 Sites for Christian Parents The Top 100 Christianity Sites
The Top 100 Family Friendly Sites Wrighteous Network Topsites Surrendering To God Top Christian Sites Share God's Love Top Christian Websites
Silent Messenger Top Christian Sites Christian Rankings Sovereign Grace Baptist Churches Christian Top 100 Serenity Hollow Top 100 Family Sites Top 100 Christian Sites
Top Christian Websites Kristi Ann's Haven Top Christian Sites The Christian-Traffic Topsites List Top Local New Testament Baptist Church Sites Great Sites Top 100+ On The Web
Christian Blog Topsites Wordpress Topsites BlogTopList Top Blogs - Increase SEO of Your Blog, Blogging Resources BlogTopList Blog Roll Center Religion Blogs
Under His Wings Christian Topsites Johnson's Top 100 Sites Top 100 Jesus Sites The Top 100 Christian Fellowship Sites COCNET.us Top List Top Prophesy - Top Profecia
Contend For The Faith Holy Bible Message To The World Christian Traffic eXchange Top 100 Cyber-Evangelists
The Baptist Top 1000 Fundamental Christian Topsites Christian Top 1000 Bible Top 1000 The Fundamental Top 500
Top 100 Church Sites UCNET.us Top 100 A Christian Net Top 1000 The Banner Hotel Salt and Light Top 100 Christian Sites CyberSpace Ministry
The Mission Field Orthodox Christian Church Top 100 Websites SombodyCares4U 100 Greatest Sites
Top Christian Homemaker's Sites Nailed4all.Com Top Christian Sites The WahmBB Top Sites Iglesias Cristianas International Christian Ministry Top 100
Top Elite - The Most Popular (Yet Clean!) Sites on the Web Christian Link Exchange Bible Study Notes - Best Sites Live God Network KJV Bible Top 500
Bible Believers Top 100 Pastor Jon's Top 100 Christian Sites Christians Unite WKJV Radio's Top 100 Sites Top Christian Webpages
Top Christian Warrior Sites Jesus Is My Joy Ministries Must Join Groups Spirit 1 Christian Broadcasting Top Links